top of page
Time & Location
Dec 12, 2023, 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Imagination Station, 965 Hickman Rd, Augusta, GA 30904, USA
About the Event
During orientation, you'll cover the following topics:
- The member binder: This binder contains all the information new members need to know about the museum, including our policies and procedures, volunteer opportunities, and discount codes.
- The member portal: This online portal allows members to access their account information, sign up for volunteer shifts, and purchase tickets.
- The importance of volunteering: We rely on our volunteers to keep the museum running smoothly. We'll discuss the different ways members can volunteer and how their time can make a difference.
- How to change paper towels and toilet paper in the bathroom: This is a quick and easy task that helps keep the bathrooms clean and inviting.
- Where to find garbage bags, vacuums, and cleaning products: We'll show new members where to find these supplies so they can help keep the museum clean.
- Closing and opening duties: New members will learn about their responsibilities for closing and opening the museum. This includes disarming and arming the alarm system, locking and unlocking the door, and checking that all the exhibits are clean and in order.
We hope you'll join us in welcoming new members to Imagination Station!
bottom of page